Monday, May 25, 2009

random

A collection of random things that cross my mind...

1. I got lost in the Menard's parking lot the other day...I mean lost. I wandered around for a good 5 minutes before finding my car. I almost had a mental breakdown between the cart corral and a black Explorer. I think I am slowly losing my mind.

2. I hate cooking.

3. I think that a turkey flying is quite possibly the most humorous thing I have seen in a vary long time. But it is also a vision of inspiration since they just keep flapping and flapping to get to where they are headed. They may not get there as fast as other birds but they will still get there...

I had more but...as I stated in #1, I am slowly becoming stupid so I forgot them by the time I got to #3...

Amended:

4. I talk to my dog. He rarely talks back but sometimes the bird answers me.

No comments: