Friday, March 26, 2010

Lessons

Another list of lessons I have learned...this one from my meager life experience as a mom...and other related child observations.

1. Bananas make you not poop.

2. Prunes make you poop.

3. Babies are slippery when they are wet but they will come up sputtering.

4. Many things "build character."

5. No matter how little you have in the checking account, there is always enough for that cute outfit he HAD to have.

6. I love my kid. I don't have to love yours.

7. Prunes smell the same going in as they do coming out.

8. My fear of dirt and stains didn't magically go away with childbirth, but I am trying to get better.

9. They really do grow up too fast.

10. Sometimes you can't make life perfect. Just turn up the radio and keep driving.

11. Dad's try really hard but, no matter what, Mom's will have to direct.

That's all I've got so far...hey, it's only been a few months!

No comments: